From GB Research:
GdsViewer is a large capacity, fast, convenient, and multifunctional GDSII viewer. Viewer provides: 64-bit file access; viewing and exporting in both binary and ASCII GDSII format; exporting in 3D vtk format; visualizing DSPF RC extraction results; flattening of the hierarchy to the desired level; fast high resolution large size printing; fast export to BMP, JPEG, clipboard formats; cell comparison with AND/OR/XOR/SUB functions; multithreaded design for efficient use of multiple processors; and flexible measuring tools with various snapping options and other facilities.
Project manager allows organizing your layout files, assigning layer parameters, importing and exporting layer assignments, annotating projects, adding supplemental information to document your projects.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 build 395 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- View and manage XML and RSS news feeds.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.
- Index your media files in a database.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write down text into tiny, auto-sizable window.
- View include file dependencies in order to navigate your code.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Manage, view, compare, search, replace, and print files and dir...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Organize your digital-photo collection, retouch and view pictur...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View and manage files on your computer.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Perform various map and layer developing operations.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Search for MP3 files and create or edit playlists based on ID3 ...
- View and manage downloads from a tidy status bar.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
Version: GdsViewer 2.1 build 350
Lots of features, great interface, 3-d view is superb. You can open simultaneously many windows on multiple monitors. Printing is done very well, large plots show great details and it is very fast on postscript plotter.
"Review of GDS2 Viewer Operation"
Version: GdsViewer 2.0.7 build 309
The GDSViewer is a high quality gdsII viewer for a reasonable price. The program loads artwork fast and has all the tools necessary to make measurements and turn layers on and off. I've used the program to load gds2 files from a variety of design tools including Calibre, Magma, and Cadence up to 3.5 gb in size using an ordinary HP pavillion pc with 2gb of ddr2 memory, and no special graphic card. Best of all, when I did have a problem with one gds2 file, I notified the company and they actually revised their program so I could load it in a few days.
Loading some large files, as well as panning and zooming on large 90nm designs can be slow. I suggest loading up on DDR2 memory and getting a minimum 256meg ram graphics card for those larger digital designs. Smaller analog designs are no problem.
"Easy to use"
Version: GdsViewer 184.108.40.206
Easy to use, convenient and fast
Version: GdsViewer 220.127.116.11
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content