From Makslane Rodrigues:
Game Editor is an open source interactive multimedia tool for game development, with a simple and intuitive interface and a rich set of features. The software allows anyone to develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices! The tool is designed to be portable across many different platforms, including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Pocket PC, Handheld PC, GP2X, Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and Linux. Game editor will let you make games without having to worry about system issues, leaving you with more time to spend on your game design. And more time to design, means better games. No need to worry about Windows, Mac, iPhone, Pocket PC, Smartphones and Linux differences. With Game Editor there are no differences. Only opportunities.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create easy-to-use cross platform installers for Linux, Solaris...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Get a personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, text snippets ...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Generate text fragments and mix them with keyboard events.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Add Mac OS X support to Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 with this port.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Point-and-click development tool for web and mobile platforms.
- Developer tool designed to explore and display resources found ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Take on the role of a legendary hero of the multiverse.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Run Linux, Windows, and other systems on your Mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rediscover the fun of mah-jongg on your Mac.
- Run Windows and other operating systems simultaneously with Mac...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.