From Makslane Rodrigues:
Game Editor is an open source interactive multimedia tool for game development, with a simple and intuitive interface and a rich set of features. The software allows anyone to develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices! The tool is designed to be portable across many different platforms, including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Pocket PC, Handheld PC, GP2X, Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and Linux. Game editor will let you make games without having to worry about system issues, leaving you with more time to spend on your game design. And more time to design, means better games. No need to worry about Windows, Mac, iPhone, Pocket PC, Smartphones and Linux differences. With Game Editor there are no differences. Only opportunities.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Full-featured solitaire game.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Puzzle game.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- 32 classic solitaire games.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Get a personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, text snippets ...