GuruxDialUp is a media component to make communication possible using a modem. It allows developers to manage Windows dial-up connections and embed dial-up connectivity into their own applications. Notifications of errors, media state changes, and received data, give you ways and means to utilize triggered events. Build-in, resettable counters, for sent and received bytes, make it easy to follow up the modem traffic. You can set the component to send data synchronously or asynchronously. You can also set, whether or not the active connection is automatically closed, when Close method is called.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Transfer files across your network or the Internet using FTP pr...
- Add dial-up connectivity to your applications.
- Find anonymous or fastest proxy servers.
- Build multi-threaded terminal communication application.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- View server information from anywhere.
- Modem driver.
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
- Modem driver.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I'm not a computer pro by any means, but..."
Version: GXDialUp (64-bit) 220.127.116.11
#1) It loaded itself on desktop...#2) Didn't do as implied...#3) Screwed up my Registry...
First, it is worth noting that I am running Windows 7. I am also running Firefox 3.17.
When I first downloaded this, it had done so successfully. Comodo (Antivirus) advised me not to load this software, being that it did not recognize it. I did so anyway.
No matter what I did to activate this, it never worked. All I wanted was for a software to let me know what Baud I was running at, while surfing the web.
YES...I'm on DIAL UP!
Well, that's when everything went wacko. The problems were to numerous to mention here, but my computer was not performing at where it was performing prior to downloading this software. It slowed way down, I also was having difficulty accessing web pages, etc.
I removed it from the computer and it STILL left "Orphans" in the computer. When I ran Comodo, it isolated it.
Today, the Microsoft advised me to restore the system to an earlier version, based on registry problems when I booted up...I did so and it completely removed it from the system (I hope).
I ended up having to restore to an earlier version.
Now, I am downloading the software that I had downloaded, after loading this junk in my system, because Microsoft deleted everything including this crap software.
Another issue, which I found Odd...
Even though I downloaded the 64 bit version, I received an email from THIS site stating that there was a 64 bit version available?! That puzzled me, so I downloaded it again, thinking that the original version was 'Corrupt', but to no avail.
It still didn't work.
I think I'll just leave well enough alone and leave my system the way it is.
I hope this helped.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content