GT-8 Master can edit, backup, and restore your patches on your computer. You can deeply edit the patches in all its details, including an easy and intuitive way to handle the complex Assign Variables. You can also configure global settings, like custom preamps and speakers. New multi-threaded MIDI engine, graphical plot area for EQ, drag and drop FX chain, and new toolbar design. Version 0.2.1 includes small enhancements and bugfixes.
What's new in this version: Version 0.2.1 includes small enhancements and bugfixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Back up, restore, and manipulate the hard disk's MBR.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Optimize, clean, and back up your Registry.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Store, protect, back up, and restore your Outlook Express data.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Compress and back up your data.
- Back up and restore Outlook Express.
- Manage FTP backups by e-mail in a simple way.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Back up to ZIP files with filtering, disk spanning, and schedul...
- Manage, backup, and restore Microsoft DirectX.
- Back up data on your PC whenever you start it.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use"
Version: GT-8 Master 0.1.3
This is easy to use, a little more complete than GT8 editor. The interface is clean and very intuitive.
It only runs in Windows. At least for me it's not an issue but I know of people who claims for a Java version of a complete software like this one.
Although it's not a high grafic interface, it's simple and clean. Ordering the effects chains is just a matter of dragging and dropping folder tabs in the main screen. No menu is required for that operation. This tool has all it takes to set up your complete GT8 board faster than its competitors. Now it's up to you to make beautiful patches.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: