From Schloen GPS-Systems:
GPS Explorer is a GIS software that directly supports NMEA GPS receivers. Geographical data can be edited with tools known from image editing programs. It allows handling large numbers of geographical objects. Objects can be arranged as layers. An internal SQL database allows assigning individual information fields to every object. It also has shape file import and export and datalogger GPS support. Version 1.04 features minor changes and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Display your map and data layers.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Keep navigation waypoints and sail plans for ships or yachts.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Keep navigation waypoints and sailplans for ships or yachts in ...
- Convert UTM coordinates to latitude/longitude and vice-versa.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Generate photo-realistic images of landscapes.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Take control of your virtual worlds.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Enhance your experience with Garmin GPS.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Watch continuously-updated world weather conditions on your PC.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Provide split screen outlining editor with whole or part docume...
- Create and edit icons or extract them from executables.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2