GOM Player is a free multimedia player with popular video and audio codecs built-in. GOM Player supports file formats such as AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF. Users don't have to install codecs separately. GOM Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. Its other features include drag-and-drop support, HTTP streaming, editable skins, subtitling, overlay mixer, key remapping, enhanced filter rendering, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files and unicode support among others.
What's new in this version:
- Added GIF Animation Output feature
- Added "Enable Hardware Decoding (If possible)" feature
- Added YouTube Playback feature
- Added "Disable Internal Filters Settings" feature
- Solved the problems in the version 126.96.36.19921 of GOM Media Player
- Added some more filters in the "Disabled Filters List"
- Change of the video output type at default
- Added File Info in the Playing File Info...
- Added "Limit color ra... See all new features »