GOM Player is a free multimedia player with popular video and audio codecs built-in. GOM Player supports file formats such as AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF. Users don't have to install codecs separately. GOM Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. Its other features include drag-and-drop support, HTTP streaming, editable skins, subtitling, overlay mixer, key remapping, enhanced filter rendering, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files and unicode support among others.
What's new in this version:
- Added the Preference Backup feature.
- GOM2.2 Skin update.
- Solved the problems in the Version 188.8.131.5209 of GOM Player.
- Added "Maximize window when dragged to the top edge of the screen" feature.
- Improved the subtitle display feature /li > .
- Changed the default setting of the Video Output Type.
- Added filters in the Disabled Filters List.
- Deleted the Configuration Wizard.
- Solved the crashing issue af... See all new features »