From Solal Pirelli:
GMailNotifier is a simple notifier for GMail which uses a tray icon and a toast window to show new messages. Passwords are stored using Windows's built-in password vault, there is no configuration file. Click on the tray icon or on the mail icon in the toast window to open your mailbox and middle-click on the tray icon to close the app.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Lock any Window on screen.
- Password protector.
- Receive audio and visual notification when you get new e-mail.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Create new Password Security Objects.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Block spam and unwanted e-mail before it gets to your computer.
- Recover logon details of Dial-up entries if logged on with admi...