DocuSlim goes through a document and automatically processes your images in various definable ways, allowing you to crop excess image material (with specified "bleed"), resize and reimport images at 100%, resample to a target resolution, switch RGB to CMYK, turn on/off LZW compression and rotate. All processing is done in Adobe PhotoShop (5.0 or higher) automatically and new versions of pictures are then reimported with correct placement (even though they might have been cropped) and you can also choose which pictures to proccess or not. Before processing takes place, users can toggle on or off which picture will get processed in the Job List. Also the Job List gives you estimates on how much file space you will save. It's great for saving space on servers and uploads to printers or emailing. After processing, DocuSlim reports exactly what it did to which images and the actual new file sizes. Files are often reduced dramatically. Enhanced version allows calling extra Photoshop actions and changing file format before saving.
What's new in this version:
- Quark 8 native
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Sandvox design editing assistant.
- Crop images by percentage or pixels via contextual menu.
- Open, view, edit, and print pictures of different formats.
- Combine PDF documents via contextual menu.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- PhotoScape X for Mac is photo viewing and editing software desi...
- Photoshop plug-in for iShell 3 and 4.
- Replace and convert your default screen shot to PDF, JPG, GIF, ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: