GIS ObjectLand is a universal Geographic Information System for Windows. Creation of vector-raster maps with arbitrary structure of layers and feature types. Creation of themes. Theme is a user presentation of a map. Control of displaying features depending on the chosen scale. Spatial data input and editing by assigning feature coordinates and also by interactive drawing with mouse or digitizer.
What's new in this version: version 2.7.6 has a number of refinements and improvements in the subsystem of import/export.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Access online GIS content and capabilities.
- Print screen program.
- Use a database that has compressed TIGER/Lines data which can b...
- Stop different types of pop-ups on the Internet.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Recognize personalization of ads that user see on the web.
- Get access to the highest quality weather forecast data.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Add GPS support to your application.
- Windows 2000 Update.