From J.R. Marquart:
G-Hotkey allows you to create macros and remapped key sets for computer games. Complex macros can send mouse clicks and multiple key presses to the active game window. Macros can be set to repeat at a specified or random interval with the ability to fire off another macro upon completion. Remapped keys can be created to hold down a specific key. G-Hotkey does not modify the game executable, configuration files, or keyboard/mouse drivers.
G-Hotkey allows for up to 12 remapped keys, 4 simple macros, and 9 simple/complex macros per game profile and adds a console mode (G-HotkeyC.exe) which allows you to run games directly from the console without a GUI front-end.
What's new in this version: Version 3.62 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Play a sword-fighting game.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Constructing horizontal or vertical lines.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: G-Hotkey 3.3
-It could have potential, I guess
-Supports both keyboard and mouse
-Very very very very (did I stress very enough?) hard to figure out how to use. (Tutorials?)
-The interface is way too complicated for the features.
-Didn't work in the games I tried.
-No easy way to disable bindings while ingame? If I can't disable Turbo, I can't talk...
-The Trial Time-Limit is way too short to get a real feel for the program.
... All I wanted was simple Turbo. Oh well, I go with TurboPad instead.
"Complicated as gerogliphs and filled with annoying MSGBOX"
Version: G-Hotkey 3.22
hmmm... the color is nice...do i really have to put something here?
First off the "manual"(id rather call it glosary) is useless.... while it explains what each button does, it does not helps at all at setting up your first macro.
The program layout is rather simple (thats good tho, you want as less RAM and CPU cycles being used by other programs than the game) but non user intuitive, theres too many steps to complete one macro, and after each step you get a message box (which you cant get rid of) tellig you vaguely what to do next. if you manage to create a macro of anything, enjoy your 30 minutes of fame! (it closes itself after 30 mins) I havent been able to fully understand the program, im sure it has potential, but it could use a wizard or a "quick macro" mode and a "setting up your first macro" on the manual. Deff not worth the 10 bucks (not worth yet anyway)
"Utter, utter, utter, utter waste of bandwidth"
Version: G-Hotkey 3.0
err....umm...oh! It has a undelete option !!!
1) Getting it to work seemed to require more luck than anything
2) Disables itself after 2 seconds...it says 5 but thats BS
3) Pathetic interface.
4) Didn't do ANYTHING beyond sit in the system tray and popup a message when it disabled itself *** is up with that
5) If you got high enough to actually pay...you'd be out $10
"Great little program"
Version: G-Hotkey 2.1
I needed a program to remap keys or hold down the Alt all the time. This program is great for this plus you can macro things togeter.
I also had a game that you would have to hit a key over and over. You can make a timed macro(or random)to push the key for you. I am playing Sacred and it works great to be able to walk around with out clicking all the time. Plus I am seeing other uses with games that make you hit on key to target then another to attack. You can use this to combo both keys and you just hit one to target and attack. It just makes life so much easier. I have the full version which does open up everything and works great. I have found no bugs yet, so far all my errors. They have chat board now which will help with question I have about making different remappings and macros.
Version: G-Hotkey 2.0
Whoever wrote this program should not call themselves a programmer. Very buggy and barely works if at all. Stays stuck in the Systray and have to use Task Manager to exit out of it. Can't believe they have the nerve to try and charge money for this thing.