From Selva Digital:
FreeCell is a card game like Solitaire, but where we can move only 1 card at a time. In the game we find 8 card stacks, 4 free cells and 4 home cells. To win, we must move all the cards to the home cells, using the free cells as temporary storage.
What's new in this version:
- Hints! When a stack is selected, the program shows where you can play by changing the cursor's shape.
- If you don't want the program to automatically move the unneeded cards, you can uncheck the AutoMove option.
- A button to clear the stats
More Products to Consider
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Solitaire mahjongg game in 2D and 3D.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Freecell solitaire card game.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Five solitaire card games in one program.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Fast action shoot 'em up game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Tile-matching solitaire with 3D layouts & many game types.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: