CNET Editors' review
Free Flash Card Maker streamlines the process of making and printing out physical flashcards on any topic and in any format you want. With this app, you don't have to worry about writing everything out by hand in order to have flashcards on paper to take with you wherever you go. And Free Flash Card Maker even includes folding and cutting guidelines, so you'll wind up with a set of standardized cards when you're done.
The interface of this app is straightforward and streamlined. As soon as you open it up, you're ready to start adding cards. There's a column for the front of the card, and another for the back, and you can just go down your list, adding as many cards as you want. Since the cards you've added are displayed in chart format, it's easy to scroll through them to see what you've already entered and what you may have missed. When you're done, just export the file to a PDF and print. When you export, you have the option of adding a border to each side of the card, and you can pick how many cards appear per page, from one to six.
This is a handy tool to have around, especially if you are in school, yourself, or have children who are. It works well and it's free.
From Media Freeware:
If your searching for a flash card building solution look no further. Free Flash Card Maker is a simple application that will guide you through building your own flash cards. With the very user friendly format you should be able to create your flash cards quickly and with ease. You can select how many cards per piece of paper and it will evenly space each flash cards accordingly. After you print your flash cards you will then see cut and fold lines which will make it very easy for you to make the perfect card.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create and learn anything, anywhere with text, audio,and image ...
- Make learning easier with computer flash cards for whatever you...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Improve your memory and enhance your learning with automated fl...
- Stop viruses and spyware automatically before they reach your c...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Search for various e-books from the Internet.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Job done in a flash"
Version: Free Flash Card Maker 1.0
Oh, making your own flash cards used to be such a pain. I remember all the different software I went through before finding this app, which clearly is leagues ahead of the rest. It took me through different steps to make my own flash card and I didn't feel lost at any point. There is so much you could do with this app, which is quite versatile for your regular use. The user friendly interface is another highlight and built to your convenience.
I can't think of a single issue I have faced with this app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content