From T7R Studio:
It is very convenient to download freeware to convert something. Free FLV to MP4 Converter is the best choice. It is free software which aims to help users to convert FLV files to other popular video formats like MP4, and AVI. Below are its detailed functions. 1: Convert FLV to MP4 This function is the main aim for Free FLV to MP4 Converter. It can convert any FLV files to MP4, as well as AVI, MOV, M4V, and so on. 2: Extract and convert audio to MP3, AAC... Besides the video conversion function, this freeware also supports to extract audio files from FLV and convert them to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, etc. So it is a powerful and comprehensive tool. 3: Merge function. During conversion, if users want to join two or more FLV files into one, it is better to choose the files and click "Merge into one file" option, then you can get a new single FLV file. By the way, the merged file is named after the first FLV file you select. 4: Compatible with many popular devices. This Free FLV to MP4 Converter keeps highly with many popular devices. In that case, users can enjoy the converted files on any one of them, such as iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G) , PSP , Creative Zen , Zune , Zune 2 , iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3 , Xbox, WalkMan, BlackBerry, PS3, LG, Samsung, Motorala and so on. 5: Setting about video and audio. Click "Add File" to input your FLV files, and then hit "Profile" to select a proper output video or audio format for FLV. If you want to do more modification, just open the "Settings" window by hitting "Settings" button. Then users can start to adjust video encoder, resolution, frame rate and video bitrate, as well as audio encoder, channels, and sample rate, etc. 6: Easy to use. Free FLV to MP4 Converter owns a friendly interface and shows out all its main functions. So it is very easy to learn how to use it to convert FLV. Uses just need to download it for free, run it for use directy.
What's new in this version: faster speed and better quality.
More Products to Consider
- Convert FLV and SWF files into AVI or MPG format.
- Convert FLV files to various video and audio formats.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert FLV files to MP3 with no loss of audio quality.
- Convert FLV to various video formats.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert FLV to popular 3GP, WAV, MP3 video and audio formats.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert DVD videos and movies into iPhone format.
- Rip DVD movies to videos playable on Windows Mobile phone.
- Convert FLV to MP3 audio format with ease.
- Convert DVD to HD Format, rip DVD to iPod, iPhone, PSP, mobile ...
- Convert DVD movie and extract audio to iPod format.
- Convert multiple media formats on PC.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The software lies about installation..."
Version: Free FLV to MP4 Converter 4.2.20
Nothing. It failed to actually convert the FLV to an MP4 file.
It asked me if I wanted to install several add-on packages. I said no, yet during the conversion process each and every add-on I deselected popped up on my system. I then went into the uninstall app for Windows and found that every single app had been installed without my permission.
In addition, the app changes my browser's launch page to a different search engine (again, something I deselected but apparently the user's choices are ignored).
It's a totally worthless piece of software that only seems to be a vector for installing trojans. Avoid it at all cost!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: