CNET Editors' review
Forgetting what you've copied to your clipboard is such a common occurrence that it's become a joke on forums. This download wants to help you never forget again. Free Clipboard Manger will display dozens of items that you've recently copied to your clipboard in one place.
Free Clipboard Manger doesn't need any installation; you can run it right after you unzip it. It sits neatly on the bottom of your screen. If you move the program into your line of sight, it's actually nice to look at. This program not only displays any text you clip, but images, too. Unfortunately, if you snip text from the Web, most of the coding and HTML come with it in the preview. Thankfully, recopying the text from the program doesn't fill your document with HTML. It does keep its original formatting, though. Any time you have something saved in your clipboard, you can move it to your favorites or save it to your computer. However, the program doesn't let you choose a destination folder for the things you save. When you finally need to clean out your clipboard, you can do it one by one or all at once with a simple right-click.
Though a few weird hiccups hold the program back from being perfect, it's still a useful tool. If you frequently complain that you can't copy multiple things at once, this tiny download will help you out. Free Clipboard Manager is a treat to multitaskers, students, and anyone else who has to keep a lot of balls in the air at once.
From My Portable Software:
Free Clipboard Manager saves every text and image that is copied in the clipboard. This is useful if you have to take a lot of screenshots or if you need to access to multiple notes of part of code without the need to paste them in a text editor. Simply hit CTRL-C or print screen to save automatically the clipboard content to hard disk. To copy them back to clipboard, select the item, right click with the mouse and select "copy item to clipboard". The saved content can also be accessed with explorer. Everything is saved in the directory "clipboard" .The software also has an option to prevent user/password to be saved to hard disk. Selecting the option "don't save text with less than 20 chars", user and password with less than 20 chars are only copied to clipboard.
What's new in this version: Version 3.76 has updated the software installer.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Write and edit plain-text files.
- Save your text on your clipboard.
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Manage and organize your tasks and schedules.
- Write Bangla easily with your favourite Keyboard.
- Capture everything you cut or copy with multi clipboard.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Make launching all of your everyday programs, files, and websit...
- Correct typos in URLs typed in address bar.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content