FrameFlow is system monitoring software that is powerful, easy-to-use, and expandable. It monitors your systems for CPU, bandwidth, drive space and memory on a 24x7 basis. It uses SNMP to monitor your switches and routers. It monitors your web sites and makes sure they are up and running. If any system fails a check then it alerts you right away by e-mail so you and your staff can fix the issue before it becomes a big problem.
What's new in this version: Version 6.8.5 adds new scripting abilities for remote nodes and includes fixes for recently reported issues.
More Products to Consider
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Monitor your mail servers, internet hosts, database servers, an...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Reduce energy costs by optimizing monitor standby mode.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor the up or down status of different devices using ICMP p...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor processes in your system.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor connectivity and device availability of your network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content