Editors' Note: Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational purposes only.
- Use common algebraic expressions with the normal multiply before add rules.
- Can have up to 26 inputs from stored data.
- Can store results in up to 26 storage locations.
- Can use trigonometric, logarithmic, and other algebraic and control functions.
- Input can be by pen graffiti or from a Memo Pad memo.
What's new in this version:
- Added Clear Regs command (clear all registers).