From David W. Bray:
FormulaCalc is a general purpose calculator which accepts algebraic formulas and computes their values. The formulas:
- Use common algebraic expressions with the normal multiply before add rules.
- Can have up to 26 inputs from stored data.
- Can store results in up to 26 storage locations.
- Can use trigonometric, logarithmic, and other algebraic and control functions.
- Input can be by pen graffiti or from a Memo Pad memo.
What's new in this version:
- Added Clear Regs command (clear all registers).
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Flexible formula calculator.
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Perform medical calculations using 70 preprogrammed formulas on...
- Calculate curve data easily on your Pocket PC.
- Make different calculations with multi-functional calculator.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Binary converter/calculator.
- Calculate the equivalent resistance of two resistors placed in ...
- Binary converter / calculator.