From Alpine Data:
Form Forge is a PCL (Printer Control Language) typesetter that allows you to create laser forms for your HP or compatible laser printer with the ease of drag and drop. Files are stored in the pcl language which makes them ideal for transfer over the internet or for storage on your server or hard drive because of the small file sizes, a fraction of the size of PDF or image files (bmp, wmf). Some of the features include grid and ruler views, inserting of bitmaps and metafiles, text search/replace options, support for creating code25, code39, and code 128 barcodes, universal font support.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- FolderView.Net brings Windows Explorer functionality to your ap...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Send printer commands and raw data to various printer.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert Oracle developer forms, menus, and PL/SQL libraries to ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Print Bill of Lading forms using a standard laser or inkjet pri...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Control printing environment from HTML page--switch printers, c...
- Perform numerous tests on your printers.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Place a password on your printer.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Process received e-mails automatically.
- Reduce your printer ink consumption.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and print personalized gifts.
- Escape the tedious chore of filling out paperwork by hand.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Errors and blank pages seems to be the default"
Version: Form Forge 1.2
Can not view current PCL or text. The screen will not adjust to resoution of your system.
To be a solution the application needs to be completed and go beyond a nice screen.