From BlackBag Technologies:
The BlackBag Macintosh Forensic Software is a unique set of 19 tools that provide forensic examiners with a flexible, open environment within which to perform their analysis. The applications are designed to efficiently carve and copy the most pertinent sectors of a target hard drive speeding the examiners analysis time, while ensuring a thorough investigation of the drive.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Sync & back up personal data.
- Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and c...
- Simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your M...
- Clean up the clutter on your hard disk.
- Warns of ATA drive failure before it happens.
- Test cameras, lenses, and scanners.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Spotlight metadata import application.
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: