From BlackBag Technologies:
The BlackBag Macintosh Forensic Software is a unique set of 19 tools that provide forensic examiners with a flexible, open environment within which to perform their analysis. The applications are designed to efficiently carve and copy the most pertinent sectors of a target hard drive speeding the examiners analysis time, while ensuring a thorough investigation of the drive.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your M...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Test cameras, lenses, and scanners.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Get a numerological analysis tool.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Convert recycle (rcy, rex, rx2) files for use on your Akai MPC ...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and c...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: