The vanilla version of the demo features the English and Scottish leagues, with no player photos or logos in order to reduce the size of the download. Football Manager Handheld 2010 has a host of new features and improvements, including a brand new skin for the game and improved match engine AI.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Update your copy of Football Manager 2010 to v10.2.0.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Update the game to v10.2.0 if you bought the digital version.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Grab the large version of the demo for Worldwide Soccer Manager...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Take control of a football club and lead it to glory.
- Grab the small demo for Worldwide Soccer Manager here.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.