From ArcticLine Software:
How many folders do you have on your computer? Scores of them? Hundreds? Thousands? And all of them are alike: yellow folder, yellow folder, yellow folder, yellow folder... It's so easy to confuse in such a routine! Folder Marker is your small assistant, an ardent fighter for your convenience and comfort in any kind of computer works. Use Folder Marker to mark your folders. One mouse-click and it becomes clear at once, which documents have a high priority, and which of them have normal or low. Which operations are finished completely, which are half-done and which you haven't started yet. Do you fear that someone unintentionally can delete the information necessary to you? Mark a folder, and other user will notice at once, that deals with the important information for you.
More Products to Consider
- Change colors of your favorite and recently used folders to boo...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Use various Vista folder icons.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Fatten up your turkeys in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Explore crime scenes, collect clues, solve puzzles, and bring n...
- Hide selected folder and its entire contents.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Help Jill bake cakes and renovate her grandparents' bakery.
- Move or copy messages to specific folders.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It's doing it's job, but can really mess up."
Version: Folder Marker 1.4
Can mess up icons really bad after uninstalling.
It not restors the system default icons.
It's doing it's job. Got really nice colours to choose from. It's really fast to customize folder icons.
But it can really mess up system folder icons and default colour after uninstallation. Folders start behave strange, for example after double click on a folder it opens a Windows Search Companion instead of it's content, and colours can't be changed to their defaults. I recommend this solution to everyone that has that kind of problems after uninstalling this program:
Choose TweakUI and Repair/Rebuild Icons option:
"Accents Folders Quickly & Easily"
Version: Folder Marker 1.4
Easy to mark folders so you can find them
Doesn't work with Win7
I miss this program. I recently got Win7 and this is one of the programs that doesn't work with Win7. Hopefully they will update it so it does. Oddly, the folders that I had marked on my old hard drive are still marked in Win7 but I can't mark new ones. The option does not appear in the right click menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: