The Airfoil View Panel is a simulated view of a wing being tested in a wind tunnel with air moving past it from left to right. Students change the position and shape of the wing by moving slider controls that vary the parameters of airspeed, altitude, angle of attack, thickness and curvature of the airfoil, and size of the wing area. FoilSim 3 displays plots of pressure or airspeed above and below the airfoil surface. A probe monitors air conditions (speed and pressure) at a particular point on or close to the surface of the airfoil. The software calculates the lift of the airfoils, allowing students to learn the factors that influence lift. The software includes a stall model for the airfoil and a model of the Martian atmosphere for lift comparisons.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Calculate Muslim prayer time and Qiblah direction anywhere in t...
- Models the design and testing of jet engines.
- Calculate your essence cycle number using your name letters.
- Analyze destiny number to take right steps.
- Calculate the inductor and capacitor values for the tank circui...
- Read the CBR files.
- Calculate and analyze your expression number to learn more abou...
- Code your own CNC files for driving stepmotor units.
- Access instructional materials from one place.
- Solve linear equations with ease.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content