The Airfoil View Panel is a simulated view of a wing being tested in a wind tunnel with air moving past it from left to right. Students change the position and shape of the wing by moving slider controls that vary the parameters of airspeed, altitude, angle of attack, thickness and curvature of the airfoil, and size of the wing area. FoilSim 3 displays plots of pressure or airspeed above and below the airfoil surface. A probe monitors air conditions (speed and pressure) at a particular point on or close to the surface of the airfoil. The software calculates the lift of the airfoils, allowing students to learn the factors that influence lift. The software includes a stall model for the airfoil and a model of the Martian atmosphere for lift comparisons.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Calculate your essence cycle number using your name letters.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Forward plan your employees absences and check for cover during...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Generate a God or Goddess reading daily.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Analyze your heart desire number to learn your actions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content