From Rixane Interactive:
Flight Over Sea 3D screensaver invites you to take an air trip over the sea surface, as if you would have been gliding on a paraglide several feet above the waves. Sit back and relax as the wind carries you somewhere, away from trials and tribulations, away from number-crunching machines, away from your boss. No matter which way it takes you, there is no ground you can see, so there is no one to distract you from relaxing.
What's new in this version: Version 2.8 fixed installation bug.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Watch as fish schools swim in saltwater and freshwater 3D Aquar...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- View current time and day of week on your screen.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Enjoy the relaxing raining sound and the fantastic lightning an...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and waterfall scenery on your deskto...
- Animate your screen with 3D puzzle animations.
- Place NBA stars on your desktop.
- Turn your desktop into a porthole for viewing charming underwat...
- Beautify your desktop with waterfalls.
- Decorate your desktop with an amazing tree in the form of heart...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Place an iron man on your desktop.
- Decorate you screen with a 3D Mars model while your PC is idle.
- Animated desktop wallpaper.
- Enjoy swaying branches of flowers on your desktop.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 37 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice, Relaxing Product"
Version: Flight Over Sea 3D Screensaver 2.8
Very relaxing. Free is always great! I will likely keep for a while.
Sometimes waves do show up but they have very little movement. Kinda boring, but birds, dolphins, and far off island every so often would help.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: