Flashnote is just a rough copy for your quick work with any text information. When you need a rough copy to save or to process some pieces of a text, Flashnote is small, quick and convenient. Press the shortcut-key combination and a rough copy is on screen in a flash of a second. Press ESC and the program hides. You don't need to find a place for text, to run Notepad or your PIM.
What's new in this version: Version 4.4 has added Search selected text on the internet or open selected link in browser - select text, than use Alt+G or icon in the toolbar.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Add and edit textual descriptions to your files.
- Produce simple carrier frequency layout diagrams.
- Generate geometrical patterns of nested polygons.
- Process your text files in plain text, MS Word, Rich Text, and ...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Plan your garden and manage garden plants.
- Record, store, and sort clipped text and images.
- Copy and paste texts free from all formatting.
- Enjoy this advanced 'whois' command.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content