Flajector converts Flash movies (SWF) to .EXE files. You can include a Flash player in generated applications. In other words, the applications will work even if a Flash player is not installed. Moreover, Flajector can create windowless applications from Flash movies. The transparent mode is supported! Generated applications do not use temporary files. Flash movies and the Flash player are loaded directly from memory. Include all resources (xml, mp3, flv, swf, etc.) in single EXE. Standard classes to work with files. Extend your applications with plugins.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Add live video to your Web site.
- Merge files split files and repair compressed archives.
- Present multimedia using flash.
- Decompile SWF and convert Flash to HTML5, FLA, and FLEX.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Access registry keys faster.
- Download videos from YouTube.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use"
Version: Flajector 2.1
Flajector is a simple converter, easy-to-use application that allows to convert flash movies into executables (swf to exe)
Has a good response time, works fast, requires little space
Functional. I have not used all the features yet
I'm pleased. Advise. It is easy to use, friendly interface.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: