FwcTool.exe provides a set of command line options to specify the ISA Server computer that Firewall clients should use, and to set automatic discovery settings and Web browser settings on the client computer.
Firewall Client Tool for ISA Server 2004 provides diagnostic tools to test the availability of ISA Server and auto detection mechanisms, and a print out of Firewall client configuration settings. Using the tool, you can apply settings for all users on the Firewall client computer, the current user, or for a particular application. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Mark and share the pages that you find interesting.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Backup your MySQL databases and tables.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Set the options to control your computer.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Provide physical network topology discovery, and visualization.
- Start a new command console to access all processes.
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Create and customize batches of folders quickly and easily.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Translate among ten European languages.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Find the best music from SoundCloud.
- Build simple or complex apps in XML.