Fing is the command line tool for network and service discovery. Taking advantage of a brand new cross-platform network engine, it reaches an impressive discovery sharpness and speed: you're going to discover your whole network in few seconds and generate customized real-time reports. The network discovery provides you a complete view of any network in a very short time Fing smart discovery automatically detects the network type and uses the best technique to take the picture of it.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 has added support for Raspberry Pi and 1-minute refresh interval in Fingbox Sentinel.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor computer activities on your network.
- Monitor your Internet activity with just a few clicks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Maintain the stability of your server defining limits for servi...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your network and other types of devices.
- Get a full graphical map of your network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- View network and Internet connections for a particular machine.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Monitor and collect hardware and software inventory within your...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and secure your entire network from one centralized loc...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Convert applications to services and keep control over them.
- Provide proactive network monitoring for Windows servers, works...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Handy command line utility"
Version: Fing 1.4
Works as advertised
Discovery is thourough
None that I could find
Highly recommend this
"fast and sharp"
Version: Fing 1.1
I like very much its ease of use and its speed: on my LAN it detects every single host.
A GUI would be also better, but I read that they're going to work on it...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content