From Texas Instruments:
FilterPro MFB and Sallen-Key Design Program designs low-pass and high-pass filters using opamps, resistors, and capacitors. This program supports Bessell, Butterworth, and Chebychev filter types and can be used to design filters from 1 to 10 poles. The capacitor values in each stage can be either selected by the computer or entered by the designer. An "always on" prompt window provides context-sensitive help information to the user. The response of the filter is displayed on a graph, showing gain phase and group delay over frequency.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Guess a number between 1 and 10.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Loose weight using the Atkins Diet phases and instructions.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create Flash animations quickly and easily without the need for...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Learn how to identify various electronic components.
- Reduce background noises on any VoIP calls.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create various textures and save them for later use in your app...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Manage the complete process of filter designing.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Manage dynamic system simulations and designs.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Make custom ID badges with photos in seconds using your own equ...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create bitmap grids and maps from text file data.
- Change the case of HTML tags in multiple HTML files.