FileStream Take-1 Recorder lets you easily create tutorials and How-To videos or capture anything that you see (and hear) from your screen with one click. Take-1 Recorder lets you capture an entire Web page and save it as an image. Take-1 captures the full page, on screen and off screen. Take-1 also lets you capture windows by captions--including those hidden or partially visible, from your screen with one click. It comes with built-in on-screen markup tools.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Grab or cpture images, videos, or any targeted sections from wi...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Let your application Record what happens on your screen.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture video, screen, URL, and TV on your Windows PC.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Integrate video capture functionality into your applications.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Capture real-time video, sound, and image from video devices.
- Record high quality videos from the web sites and DVDs or anyth...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Record gameplay and screen activities in real-time mode.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Capture screen with all the tools required to make professional...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Record screen to SWF/FLV.
- Record screen activities and audio and mouse cursor movement.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: FileStream Take-1 Recorder 2.0
it seems like it can do a ton of dif things.
so complex it is silly, perhaps just poorly laid out.... a good UI (user interface) makes all the dif
I got this for very very little on sale.... even that said, i would rather have bought camtasia which is way to expensive but so very simple and effective that it seems to balance out.
good luck if u try this, it does not seem bad.... just seems like u need time and patience