FileStream Take-1 Recorder lets you easily create tutorials and How-To videos or capture anything that you see (and hear) from your screen with one click. Take-1 Recorder lets you capture an entire Web page and save it as an image. Take-1 captures the full page, on screen and off screen. Take-1 also lets you capture windows by captions--including those hidden or partially visible, from your screen with one click. It comes with built-in on-screen markup tools.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Password-protect your folders and files from being seen, read o...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Capture and save screenshots.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: FileStream Take-1 Recorder 2.0
it seems like it can do a ton of dif things.
so complex it is silly, perhaps just poorly laid out.... a good UI (user interface) makes all the dif
I got this for very very little on sale.... even that said, i would rather have bought camtasia which is way to expensive but so very simple and effective that it seems to balance out.
good luck if u try this, it does not seem bad.... just seems like u need time and patience