From Reinvented Software:
Feeder is a fully featured application for creating, editing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Create, download and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds. Full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions. Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items. Automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, artist, etc in all popular podcast formats including MP3s, M4As, M4Vs (iPod video) and QuickTime movies. Quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags and previews. Customizable interface easily adapts to the task at hand. Validates feeds to the RSS and iTunes specifications. Upload artwork and enclosure files when publishing. Publish with FTP, SFTP, .Mac or to folders on disk. Ping online services after publishing to notify them of changes.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a problem where the Duplicate contextual menu for items wouldn't work.
- The current selection is now preserved when reordering items.
- Fixed a problem upgrading Feeder 2 libraries in custom locations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur checking blog availability.
- When the web cache is emptie...
See all new features »