From Reinvented Software:
Feeder is a fully featured application for creating, editing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Create, download and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds. Full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions. Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items. Automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, artist, etc in all popular podcast formats including MP3s, M4As, M4Vs (iPod video) and QuickTime movies. Quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags and previews. Customizable interface easily adapts to the task at hand. Validates feeds to the RSS and iTunes specifications. Upload artwork and enclosure files when publishing. Publish with FTP, SFTP, .Mac or to folders on disk. Ping online services after publishing to notify them of changes.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a problem that could occur when uploading to Amazon S3.
- Dots before the file extension are now removed from online filenames.
- When editing templates, the template pop-up now updates correctly.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new version with AppleScript wouldn't work on OS X Yosemite.
- Downloaded feeds now have server filenames that match the originals...
See all new features »