From Fate Software:
Fast Statistics is an easy to use Statistical and Graphical Analysis tool for MS Excel , it can work as an Excel add-in, perform from basic data manipulations to the most advanced statistical analyses and produce sophisticated reports and charts. This is a ideal tool for Six Sigma, descriptive statistics, ANOVA, regression, dummy regression, intelligent data input, factor analysis, nonlinear regression, box plots, nonparametric tests, and correspondence analysis. Fast Statistics includes more than 50 functions covering data and statistical-analysis requirements (preparing, describing, analyzing, and modeling data). Excel utilities have also been included to facilitate charting and data manipulation. Complementary modules are available. Fast Statistic also gives professionals engaged in quality improvement the powerful, reliable, and easy to use tools they need to effectively analyze hard data while managing large and complex projects.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Download, chart, and analyze free historical data from the Inte...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Add data analysis features to your Microsoft Excel.
- Evaluate data and create and modify MS Excel and Macromedia Sho...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert currencies in your Excel files automatically.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Empower Excel for difficult query and data manipulation, fix li...
- Create and administrate Gantt charts in MS Excel.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Might be good, but documentation is insufficient to see"
Version: Fast Statistics 2.0.3
Has a good feature list, and an interface that seems to be easy and straightforward. Installs easily. The Design of Experiment feature worked well.
Could not make it do what I needed it to do, and the documentation gave no instructions for using the analyses that I was interested in (ANOVA).
Since it was so non-intuitive, and there were no instructions included in the Help system for the parts I needed, I could not make it work.
"Wide variety of functions to enhance the analytical capabilities of Excel."
Version: Fast Statistics 2.0
Quick, reliable, easy to install and to use - and well-priced, making it a ideal tool for data analysis and statistics requirements.
More functions are prefered.