FarmersMahJongg is quite simple. The computer will create a setup from which you must try to remove all tiles. You can remove them only in pairs by pulling the tiles either to the left or the right. The tiles must lie along the edge of one of the tile levels.
You can undo a move or let the computer suggest possible moves. If you failed to solve a setup you can decide to restart the last game in order to try another solution. But remember that currently there is no guarantee that a board really has a solution!
What's new in this version: This release fixes the redraw issue under Leopard. It is also made available as a universal binary.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Sudoku puzzle assistant & solver.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Strategic space exploration & conquest game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Teacher's planbook.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Tile-matching solitaire with 3D layouts & many game types.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: