CNET Editors' reviewThough advertised as a powerful home-accounting program, Family Budget makes a scratch pad and a ballpoint pen look like the acme of technological progress. The main problem is the bizarre interface, which slices and dices data by person, expense category, and date, but offers no obvious place to enter transactions. Also, don't bother looking to the software for assistance; you can't access the help file from within the application, but instead have to launch it separately from the Start menu. Perhaps that's just as well, since the text is uninformative and rife with misspellings and grammatical errors. The same sloppiness extends to the programming. Right-clicking does nothing. The input box for purchases can't recognize a dollar sign. The program simply leaves blank at least one important ledger. Such errors hardly inspire confidence, and we suspect only brave or reckless souls will trust their home finances to Family Budget.
From RLT software:
Family Budget is a powerful and easy-to-use program for analyzing your family budget. All expenses are separated into categories and items, and the program can show you many types of statistics. You'll be able to understand where your family spends most of its money and who absorbs most of your family's expenses. If you don't know how your money is disappearing, Family Budget is a program you must have.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize your home and family.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Track your income, expenses, and savings.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Track your income and expenses and manage your bookkeeping.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Keep track of all your income and expenses.
- Analyze the break-even point of your business and project your ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Track your credit cards, balance your checkbook, and budget you...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Keep track and analyze the attendance of staff members.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Control your family's income and outcome.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Gain control of your finances and track your financial activity...
- Make and keep monthly budget with daily spending and comparison...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your family and business budget.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: