What Can FaceAge Do? FaceAge can add/take away: 1. Age 2. Weight FaceAge works with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements What Makes FaceAge Different from Other Aging Software? In short - 3D. Aging is a 3D process that cannot be imitated by pushing pixels around. FaceAge uses a 3D mesh that is altered twice: 1. To conform to the character of the photo and 2. To affect the shape changes due to aging, such as the sagging of the cheeks, the changes in jawline, the recession of eyes, etc. These are all genuine "shape" changes that make the aging (or reverse aging) realistic. FaceAge also uses bumpmaps (another 3D process) to imitate wrinkles.
More Products to Consider
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create complex 3D objects based on the vector files in Adobe Ph...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Accomplish common 3D tasks in Photoshop in seconds.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create 3D boxshots, DVD cases, and CD cases on your Photoshop.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create scalable icons for your computer.
- Relax watching a 3D tunnel with flying balls on your desktop.
- Create and solve puzzles or drag and rotate the cube or a face.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create face morphs for 3D tools based on your favorite people.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Photoshop utility -Easy to use"
Version: FaceAge Photoshop Plug-in 3.5
As a plug-in filter, FaceShop does a great job on taking a face in Phtoshop and rotating it in REAL 3D. The best part is: if you have CS3 like I do, you can place the new head on the 3D layer and continue to work with it, change lights, angles, etc. I love to use it in celeb pictures, where I don't have a pleasing image in the original.
There's not much not to like: it is easy to use and comes with great "How-to" movies and online help - just in case.