Do you see a cool online Flash video? Would you like to save it to your Mac or to your iPod? Nothing is easier. Just run FLV Spider before you start to surf the Web. FLV Spider will automatically capture all online videos, opened in a web browser, and show them in a sortable list. You can preview any captured video, edit video title and save video to your Mac, as easy as to drag-drop a video list item to desktop or into a Finder window. Save captured video to your iPod is as easy as to click a button. New advanced video editing tools are embedded into FLV Spider. It's easy now to cut-off a portion of a FLV file and join different FLV files into one continuous movie.
What's new in this version:
- Capture from DAILYMOTION.COM and few other sites is improved.
- Capture from YOUTUBE.COM, VIMEO.COM, VEVO.COM and many other sites is improved
- Capture from YOUTUBE.COM works perfectly now with "YouTube HD" FireFox Add-On.
- "Repair FLV Movie(s)" function fixes variable bitrate videos (one or a group).
- Capture is working for non-standard TCP port range (1024 - 9999).