FFView is a fast OpenGL-powered picture viewer a la ACDsee (2.x).
It is aimed at letting you read manga or other comics onscreen (windowed & fullscreen mode).
Features include fast prefetching, smooth panning, voice commands, 2-page mode, a magnifying lens, the ability to browse pictures inside archives (.rar/.cbr, .zip/.cbz, .pdf) and sticky per-picture options.
Supports EXIF tags and is scriptable.
What's new in this version:
- Polish translation by Parasit Hendersson
- Mac OS X 10.5 system log bug fixed
More Products to Consider
- View comic and manga images.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, collect, organize digital comics.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- Image viewer for photos, comics, manga, and the web.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Comic book viewer.
- Word game like Boggle & tic-tac-toe in one.
- Journey through Smileyville and help the smileys find their per...
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Colorful desktop clock.
- Play puzzle games in various mods.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content