From John Green:
This is an FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) library which was optimized for speed on RISC processors such as the PowerPC. Most FFTs use single precision floats; for double precision, just use a global search and replace to change float options in all source files. Optimization was done using a PowerPC 8100/80 and a 1,024-point complex FFT with the CodeWarrior C compiler.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Browse the web with Firefox Aurora on PowerPC.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Serial terminal emulator.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Simple therapy practice management software.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0