From John Green:
This is an FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) library which was optimized for speed on RISC processors such as the PowerPC. Most FFTs use single precision floats; for double precision, just use a global search and replace to change float options in all source files. Optimization was done using a PowerPC 8100/80 and a 1,024-point complex FFT with the CodeWarrior C compiler.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Simplify parallel programming for multicore processors.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Accelerate performance: New Intel C++ Compiler Pro 11.1 for Mac...
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Optimize HPC - New Intel Fortran Compiler Pro 11.1 for Mac OS.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- SDK for media playback, using libavcodec/libavformat.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0