F!Watch monitors AVM's FRITZ!Box Phone  DSL/VOIP devices and brings call histories right to your OS X desktop.
Since F!Box Phone is a central device in your network, you not even see your own phone calls, but all phone calls of all users of your VoIP, ISDN or analog phone lines. Since F!Watch polls your devices each few seconds, you always see the current call history in real-time.
Futhermore, F!Watch saves call histories as Microsoft Excel sheets. Thus, F!Watch allows to efficiently control your communication expenses.
What's new in this version:
- [Changed] Better, Mac-like user interface
- [Added] Looks up numbers in address book and prints names, if found
- [Added] Devices menu allows to quickly open a new monitor
- [Added] Rules menu to define notification rules based on phone numbers: Beep, spoken and GROWL
- [Added] Call history saves calls to local dabase file
- [Added] More help information and shortcuts
- [Added] Better icon
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Provide the live help to your clients.
- World clock with an animated time zone map.
- Set up to integrate with CRM and other data sources, you and yo...
- Automate voice mail, recordings, call logging, and dialing with...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Quick access to Address Book, Bluetooth dialing, caller ID...
- VoIP SIP based softphone.
- Organize, capture, and e-mail your favorite recipes.