From Eterlab Software:
EyeDefender is a rest reminder designed to prevent computer vision syndrome (CVS) resulting from working on a computer for hours. EyeDefender can also help you prevent other problems related to computer use, which require a computer user to take short breaks. These problems include carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) or occupational overuse syndrome (OOS). Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Uses Microsoft Agent to remind you of events and appointments.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create notes and set reminders and alarms.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Easily and quickly create a reminder.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Stick reminder notes to your desktop.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Provide periodic pop-up reminders to take a break and rest your...
- Customize your taskbar clock with time announcements, images, a...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Remind yourself that your eyes need some rest from the PC.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Get reminders with a talking alarm clock.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Set up and customize your personal alarm clock.
- Let your computer alert you.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Modify your standard tray clock with different skins.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content