From Kris Gybels:
"Export iTunes Artwork" is an Automator action to export each artwork of iTunes songs to image files.
A few example Automator workflows are included: export the artwork of the currently playing song, export one cover artwork for each album in your iTunes library, create a contact sheet for the artwork or add it to iPhoto.
What's new in this version:
- Small changes to the existing example Automator workflows.
- Added an additional example Automator workflow "Add iTunes Album Cover Artwork to iPhoto".
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Menu bar iTunes controller with Growl notifications for new tra...
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Widget previews multiple songs without interruption from iTunes...
- Digital video editing system.