From Mechanical Minds:
Exchange Log Analyzer (ELA) is a high performance tool for analyzing, charting and reporting on the message tracking logs that are generated by Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
What's new in this version: Version 2.01 has moved file version information reading code to Jedi library and included minor updates to report layout and help file.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create technical report in Active Directory format.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Automate replies your for Windows Live Messenger according to t...
- Adjust computer settings to accelerate gaming performance.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Optimize and improve your PC performance.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Automate credit improvement process via your PC.
- Provide an ABAP add-on that accelerates SAP reporting by reduci...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get a messaging and communication tool.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze the HTTP and RTSP protocols used by an application and ...
- Manage and analyze your income and outcome trends.
- Test your trading system and analyze its performance.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Determine the overall health and "breakpoints" in your network.