From Mechanical Minds:
Exchange Log Analyzer (ELA) is a high performance tool for analyzing, charting and reporting on the message tracking logs that are generated by Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
What's new in this version: Version 2.01 has moved file version information reading code to Jedi library and included minor updates to report layout and help file.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Learn how to harden your MS Exchange Server 2003 environment.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 Management Pack.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Notify users that they have exceeded their message quotas.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Update Exchange Management Shell Help.