From Excel Software:
QuickCRC is a development tool for responsibility driven design of object-oriented software. CRC cards are used to discover, collect and document class information like responsibilities, attributes and collaborations between classes. CRC cards are popular among developers using agile development methods or as a front end to UML. Developers use responsibility driven design to quickly derive a solid class structure for projects. This foundation can substantially reduce development cost and time to market. The core concepts are simple. The CRC card represents each class and its properties. The Scenario defines class interactions needed to satisfy project requirements. Design simulation ensures completeness and understanding of the project design. QuickCRC enables new users to be productive in minutes without formal training. Cards, scenarios and external agents are usually defined by clicking a palette tool on a diagram and typing information into a property dialog. CRC cards can also be created from nouns and verbs in a text specification by mapping words to cards as class names, attributes and responsibilities. Card and scenario objects can be moved between diagrams or automatically organized based on design relationships. Designers can edit or move card information on-screen by renaming or dragging cards, attributes, responsibilities and collaborations. Design changes are instantly reflected throughout the model so every name and relationship reference is always accurate. Software designers can assign the attribute access of each card responsibility. The tool shows a live attribute access graph of card information to help designers discover, refine and eliminate unnecessary card attributes. Cards and scenarios can be linked to foreign documents like specifications, graphic images, code files or test procedures. QuickCRC includes design verification, text and HTML reports, drag and drop graphics plus a rich search feature for locating specific design information. The product has a contextual online help system, printed and PDF manual and a step-by-step tutorial. A QuickCRC MacOSX project can be edited in the Windows or Linux edition of QuickCRC or shared with other development tools. CRC cards can be exported to text and imported into MacA&D to auto-generate UML class diagrams. CRC cards can be generated from existing C++, Java, Delphi or Objective-C code with MacTranslator.
What's new in this version: Universal Binary Edition
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Flash card creation & management.
- Media asset management for FileMaker Pro 6.
- Developer debugging system.
- Flash card studying/quizzing for students/teachers.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Create catalogs, ads, brochures in Adobe InDesign automatically...
- Note card software, flexible way to create index cards.
- Study anywhere with a virtual flash card learning system.
- Media asset management for FileMaker.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.