CNET Editors' review
Excel Invoice Template provides a simple way to whip up an invoice in Microsoft's Excel spreadsheet program. This template leaves room for all the important information in billing. It may be the perfect answer for certain business people.
The program's interface will be familiar to frequent Excel users. Its spreadsheet design is full of new graphics, but it functions just like many will remember. Unfortunately, you'll have to learn by experimenting because there's no Help file. Fortunately, the program is easy to figure out. You simply enter your company's name and address in the appropriate fields, and then do the same for the customer. Below this go the invoice number and the name of the salesperson. At the bottom of the screen is room for entering products, quantities, and cost. Excel Invoice Template adds up the totals and taxes for you, an especially endearing feature. The program's best feature may the At a Glance box in the upper left. This displays the grand total for the invoice even when you can't see the whole spreadsheet.
While we'd like to see a database for storing product and shipping information, we think Excel Invoice Template has a lot to offer business users. By stripping the process of creating an invoice down to its core elements, this freeware add-in will be a help to those who don't need to create a lot of invoices. Those who do may want to find a more database-friendly program.
Excel Invoice Template, a billing software and invoice software based on Excel, provides a fill In The blank invoice form and is capable of creating and calculating invoices. The template shows quantity, description, unit price, taxable status, and amount per line. Sub-total, tax and total amount are computed from the line items automatically. With the intuitionist user interface, creating invoices is as easy as filling a form.
What's new in this version: Version 1.6 adds default format of the tax rate cells modified to display 3 digits after the decimal point.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Measure, control, and improve business performance.
- Measure and control business performance.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View, print, and export PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- View, print, and export PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create faxes from scanner and manage your documents.
- Manage business information including customer, products, invoi...
- Send and receive faxes via other computers on the local area ne...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create spreadsheets and perform data analysis. It's high compat...
- Provide add-on for synchronizing document files or lists betwee...
- Create business invoices.
- Simplify project planning, tracking, and management.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Plan a cinematic story from scene to scene and professionally f...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use"
Version: Excel Invoice Template 1.6
Good looking appearance
Everybody says that Logo couldn't be removed or replaced. Just follow this and finally click insert Picture and select your Logo.
To change the Logo
1.Open the template,Click Review tab-->Click Unprotect sheet
2.Click Home tab,Click "find and select"-->Click Selection Pane
3.In the opening box, find "oknWidget_2" and uncheck it.
Now you can see the LOGO removed
You can uncheck whatever you don't need.(See the list in the selection pane)