CNET Editors' review
Excel Invoice Template provides a simple way to whip up an invoice in Microsoft's Excel spreadsheet program. This template leaves room for all the important information in billing. It may be the perfect answer for certain business people.
The program's interface will be familiar to frequent Excel users. Its spreadsheet design is full of new graphics, but it functions just like many will remember. Unfortunately, you'll have to learn by experimenting because there's no Help file. Fortunately, the program is easy to figure out. You simply enter your company's name and address in the appropriate fields, and then do the same for the customer. Below this go the invoice number and the name of the salesperson. At the bottom of the screen is room for entering products, quantities, and cost. Excel Invoice Template adds up the totals and taxes for you, an especially endearing feature. The program's best feature may the At a Glance box in the upper left. This displays the grand total for the invoice even when you can't see the whole spreadsheet.
While we'd like to see a database for storing product and shipping information, we think Excel Invoice Template has a lot to offer business users. By stripping the process of creating an invoice down to its core elements, this freeware add-in will be a help to those who don't need to create a lot of invoices. Those who do may want to find a more database-friendly program.
Excel Invoice Template, a billing software and invoice software based on Excel, provides a fill In The blank invoice form and is capable of creating and calculating invoices. The template shows quantity, description, unit price, taxable status, and amount per line. Sub-total, tax and total amount are computed from the line items automatically. With the intuitionist user interface, creating invoices is as easy as filling a form.
What's new in this version: Version 1.6 adds default format of the tax rate cells modified to display 3 digits after the decimal point.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Calculate loan interests.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Compute federal and book depreciation for tax reporting.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Meet your business needs with tax depreciation, management repo...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Calculate the amount to put towards each of your bills.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Keep track of your online time and costs.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate Euro amount due to Tsedaka.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and print invoices, add expenses, and calculate your VAT...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate the amount of delay of a sound signal.
- Calculate CHF amount due to Tsedaka.
- Calculate USD amount due to Tsedaka.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Compute Pivot Points for trading.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Excel Invoice Template 1.6
none none none
comes with a load of other programs i didnt want
rubbishthis totally messed up my commutator it downloaded zone alarm changed the browser added toolbars and wouldn't let me go in to firefox i had to delete loads of stuff DO NOT DOWN LOAD THIS IT IS NOT A SIMPLE TEMPLATE
Updated on Jun 22, 2013
"Easy to use"
Version: Excel Invoice Template 1.6
Good looking appearance
Everybody says that Logo couldn't be removed or replaced. Just follow this and finally click insert Picture and select your Logo.
To change the Logo
1.Open the template,Click Review tab-->Click Unprotect sheet
2.Click Home tab,Click "find and select"-->Click Selection Pane
3.In the opening box, find "oknWidget_2" and uncheck it.
Now you can see the LOGO removed
You can uncheck whatever you don't need.(See the list in the selection pane)