From SCS Software:
Drive your truck across a realistic depiction of Europe, visit its beautiful cities, pick up a variety of cargos, and deliver them on time. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Manage your own farm in this agricultural simulator.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Check out Trainz Railroad Simulator with this demo.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Display a trucking-themed 3D animated screensaver.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Go through mazes, filled with precious crystals and treacherous...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help Santa deliver all presents on time.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Slightly above average."
Version: Euro Truck Simulator 1.3
Big map, realistic, can download mods
Missing american trucks, gets slightly repetitive over time
Good overall but missing other non European truck brands but then again that's why there is mods.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: