Etherscan Analyzer is an advanced network sniffer and protocol analyzer for Windows. It can capture and analyze all packets transmitted in your segment of the local network. Etherscan decodes all major protocols, including Ethernet, NetBEUI, TCP/IP, and TCP/IP utilities. It is capable of reconstructing TCP/IP sessions. Version 1.2 build 1237 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Capture, view, and analyze network traffic.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor network activities and analyze traffic.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor network and perform traffic-level network analysis.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Find and fix a problem in your Ethernet networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Sniff IP packets containing HTTP protocol and rebuild the HTTP ...
- Monitor your LAN, analyze protocols, and rebuild files.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor and analyze your internet traffic.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Analyze and troubleshoot your network.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Solve bottlenecks or spot illegitimate activity by capturing al...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Analyze and fix protocols.
- Capture network traffic and view and analyze detailed packet in...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: