From Weird Kid Software:
Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery. Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account. Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives. Emailchemy can readAOL for Windows ("PFC" files), Claris Emailer, CompuServe Classic for Mac, CompuServe 2000 for Windows, Entourage, Eudora, Mac OS X Mail, Mozilla, Mulberry, Musashi, Neoplanet, Netscape, Opera, Outlook for Windows, Outlook Express, PowerTalk/AOCE for Mac, QuickMail Pro, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, and any mbox-format.
What's new in this version: Version 12.0 includes full native support of Outlook for Mac 2011 databases, de-duplication of messages, IMAP import compatible with Outlook 2013, "Headers only" output option, and user interface improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Archive emails in the HTML format and view them in any browser ...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Scan, save, convert to PDF, and e-mail your documents.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Receive your faxes directly to your e-mail inbox.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Import geometric data in Bricscad from ASCII and Binary VTK fil...
- Create, authenticate e-mail messages, and automatically compres...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Send personalized HTML e-mails to your customers and track the ...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Schedule MS Access reports to run and batch sends them to print...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Send one e-mail to many people, making each think oneself a uni...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Convert XML to Excel, Text, HTML, Access, XML, support batch mo...
- Enable online conferencing with video e-mails, PowerPoint prese...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"worked great for me. not sure what these other guys did"
Version: Emailchemy 11.3.4
Easy to use, simple process. Support responded within 1 day -- even offered refund because I didn't try free demo first, but we found out my PST file was corrupt and needed to be rebuilt before conversion.
Interface looks old and contains some jargon.
Overall, this worked great. I recommend everyone try the free demo first, though.
"Nothing says you can't ask for a refund!"
Version: Emailchemy 10.1.4
Ever read the ad: "Make a Gazillion dollars! Send me a buck, I'll mail you the secret."
Your envelope comes with the instructions: "Do what I'm doing."
Doubt it was ever beta'd with dummies like us.
Non-existent; not quite accurate. You'll get a bounce back and then a vague reference to the manual which is equally convoluted. Simple questions can't be answered.
"Not happy...Support non existent"
Version: Emailchemy 11.1
It converted the Mac Outlook 2011 OLM file over properly. I then converted it to an IMAPSERVER. But it hung trying to import to Outlook 2010 on Windows.
No support...product not well documented...did not work for me.
I probably have a simple fix, but support is non existent and I am very upset for paying for it.
"Could not get this to work, it just hung."
Version: Emailchemy 1.9
"AWESOME!!! Comes to your rescue!!!"
Version: Emailchemy 1.6
great program - easy to install. runs easily. i had a problem with the instructions but tech support was right there - fast and clear!! gives you an easy read of your emails after conversion. and lots of choices so its versatile for everyone. one program that is worth it!!
none. i cant believe it worked - and so easily - truly saved me.