From Andrei Doubrovski:
As you, probably, know, Adobe Photoshop Elements has not inherited all of the essential features of the full Photoshop. Some functions have been removed, while the others just stay hidden. The "surface" Photoshop Elements functions are quite sufficient for a beginner. As you advance, though, you may miss one or another undocumented function. Here "Elements+" will be of service to you. The thing is that by no means all the absent functions are removed from Photoshop Elements in full, many of them are just hidden from the user. And "Elements+" is a handy add-on that lets the hidden functions out. The opened functions appear in PSE immediately after the successful E+ installation. Except perhaps by the first run you will need to wait a second while the program reconstruct its cache file. The unleashed features can be accessed via dedicated dialog boxes that include undocumented commands and panels for exploring and using the hidden (officially unsupported) contents, such as paths, color channels, and more. The kit includes smart filters, vector masks, and many more advanced tools normally hidden under the hood. Furthermore, the "Scripts" catalog lets users automate tedious repetitive operations, create complicated effects, extract EXIF data from photos. Elements+ comes to you with an automatic installer, so, you needn't follow tricky instructions and copy dozens of files to different locations manually.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Draw business process based diagrams.
- Record and replay your drawing procedure.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Explore Photoshop with a help of a video book.
- Simulate fluid or gas for gfx fans, VJs, and demo coders.
- Create and edit your pictures and share with social network.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Grab an arbitrary screen area and then save directly as a GIF i...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- Check if your PC is able to run Windows 7.
- Generate altered copies of files in specified patterns.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Manage content on your TomTom device.
- Optimize your Windows start-up and remove traces and temporary ...