Ekushey Unicode Bangla Keyboards is a complete unicode Bangla solution developed to work systemwide. This package contain 2 unicode Bangla fonts and 2 keyboard layout. The fonts developed for the package are developed using Apple Advance Typography (AAT). So, these fonts work systemwide almost seamlessly. All Cocoa applications support AAT by default.
Some Carbon applications developed using Apple Type Services for Unicode Imaging (ATSUI) also support Ekusheys Unicode Bangla fonts and keyboard layouts. This is the first Bangla Unicode Bangla System that works properly under Mac OS X. Keyboard layouts included in this solution are: UniJoy and Rupali.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- A set of keyboard layouts and an encoding conversion applicatio...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Helvetica-like fractions font. Includes all 1/2-8/9 + 16ths & 3...
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Times-like fractions font, includes all 1/2-8/9 + 16ths & 32nds...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.