Ekushey Unicode Bangla Keyboards is a complete unicode Bangla solution developed to work systemwide. This package contain 2 unicode Bangla fonts and 2 keyboard layout. The fonts developed for the package are developed using Apple Advance Typography (AAT). So, these fonts work systemwide almost seamlessly. All Cocoa applications support AAT by default.
Some Carbon applications developed using Apple Type Services for Unicode Imaging (ATSUI) also support Ekusheys Unicode Bangla fonts and keyboard layouts. This is the first Bangla Unicode Bangla System that works properly under Mac OS X. Keyboard layouts included in this solution are: UniJoy and Rupali.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- A set of keyboard layouts and an encoding conversion applicatio...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Note-taking app that slides in from the side of your screen.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Put these fonts to decorative use.
- Tool to apply gradients to HTML text.