From Roger's Freeware:
Egg Timer is a simple count-down timer application.
Use the up-down arrows to adjust the start time, or enter the start time using the keyboard. Press the 'Set' button to set the timer to the selected start time. Then use the 'Start' and 'Stop' buttons to start and stop the timer. Once the count-down has ended, an alert window will open and system beeps will be played in 1 second intervals until the alert window is dismissed by pressing the 'OK' button.
What's new in this version:
- Changed name from "Egg Timer" to "Egg-Time Counter" due to an existing app with the same name.
- Improved graphics.
- Added Color options.
- Added option to suspend screensaver while timer is running
- Removed controls from timer window and made the timer controllable via menu items.
- Added option to display timer in fullscreen mode.
- Added clickable "Run Status" icon.
- Added built-in help.
More Products to Consider
- Count down time in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Small and easy to use countdown, chronometer and alarm clock ap...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Countdown timer for menu bar.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Simple countdown timer app with a visual readout.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Countdown your time, and set the sound alert.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Quit timer integrated into iTunes.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- "Home Timer" is a multi-purpose, easy to use timer for Mac OS X...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Start your countdown.
- Get a stopwatch with various veatures for your Mac OS X.
- Several solutions for time tracking needs.
- Digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: