From Roger's Freeware:
Egg Timer is a simple count-down timer application.
Use the up-down arrows to adjust the start time, or enter the start time using the keyboard. Press the 'Set' button to set the timer to the selected start time. Then use the 'Start' and 'Stop' buttons to start and stop the timer. Once the count-down has ended, an alert window will open and system beeps will be played in 1 second intervals until the alert window is dismissed by pressing the 'OK' button.
What's new in this version:
- Changed name from "Egg Timer" to "Egg-Time Counter" due to an existing app with the same name.
- Improved graphics.
- Added Color options.
- Added option to suspend screensaver while timer is running
- Removed controls from timer window and made the timer controllable via menu items.
- Added option to display timer in fullscreen mode.
- Added clickable "Run Status" icon.
- Added built-in help.
More Products to Consider
- Count down time in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Countdown timer for menu bar.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Simple countdown timer app with a visual readout.
- Countdown your time, and set the sound alert.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Quit timer integrated into iTunes.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- "Home Timer" is a multi-purpose, easy to use timer for Mac OS X...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Start your countdown.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get a stopwatch with various veatures for your Mac OS X.
- Play with audible anchors & can be used as a friendly timer.
- Keep track of your projects and invoices.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: