CNET Editors' review
We tend to be suspicious of anything that claims to be designed specifically for ladies -- not just women, but ladies -- particularly if it's something as seemingly gender-neutral as productivity software. This isn't 1950, and on the whole, women's organizational needs don't tend to differ significantly from men's. Any attempt at making an organizer especially "for ladies" has a high probability of being both ridiculous and insulting. Efficient Lady's Organizer Free Portable Edition confirmed our worst fears. Although it's a perfectly serviceable personal organizer, its feminine touches made us kind of nauseated.
We knew we were in trouble before we even opened the program. Efficient Lady's Organizer represents itself with a smirking pink smiley face whose squinty red eyes give her a decidedly sinister quality. We reluctantly clicked on her and were rewarded with a user interface befitting the d?cor of a "Sweet Valley High" character's bedroom. It's pink and lavender -- of course. But because clich?d lady colors aren't quite enough, the interface is also decorated with hearts and bubbles. (Aren't you ladies just dying to take Efficient Lady's Organizer into the workplace?) The actual layout of the program isn't awful; it's somewhat reminiscent of Outlook, with menus for calendars, contacts, events, tasks, a diary, and notes. Many of these features are surprisingly detailed; you can set reminders and priority levels for events and tasks, even attaching needed documents for easy reference. A password manager provides a storage place for your passwords, though neither it nor Efficient Lady's Organizer as a whole is password protected, so it's not particularly secure. A desktop note tool allows you to keep reminders handy. Overall, the program offers a very decent complement of productivity tools -- they're just wrapped in an entirely obnoxious package. It's not a bad choice if you can get past its decidedly dainty appearance.
Efficient Lady's Organizer Free Portable Edition installs and uninstalls without issues.
Efficient Lady's Organizer Free Portable Edition, a personal information management package specially designed for ladies. It has a fashionable and pretty interface - a choice only of happy and demanding ladies! Many great features such as time management, contact manager, planner, reminder, diary, notepad, password manager, are integrated in just one package. The program offers a variety of interface styles, all designed for ladies. Choose from Love, Pink, and Summertime, or select a more subdued interface that suits your tastes. With its emphasis on the security of your private information, Efficient Lady's Organizer Free Portable Edition a powerful password manager. Simply remember your master password, and the software lets you access all of your other passwords and IDs. The portable edition is designed to run from a USB flash drive. Now, with the USB drive, you can manage your personal information on different computers (such as one at home and another at work), and do not need to worry about data synchronization.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your day using a personal information manager specially ...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Password-protect your folders and files from being seen, read o...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Chat with friends on MSN, Facebook, Yahoo, MySpace, AIM or ICQ,...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Optimize your Windows settings and improve overall system perfo...
- Store your PINs, usernames, credit card numbers, and Web logins...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Pecover lost passwords of encrypted ZIP (WinZip) archives.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content