EasyService - it's the Help Desk system for registration and watching requests from users in network. Main program's resources and features: Registration and watching users' requests in network TCP/IP (remote access support); 3 levels of the requests descriptions; Editing database; Client-server technology; Authorization; 4 types of accounts; Reports; Tasks; E-mail notifications; Attachments. There is easy interface in program, which can be understanding by any users. The program does not require for special training. There are comfy received requests control scheme for administrators and performers and excellent opportunity for users to checking own requests.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5.8 adds automatic updates support for computers with dynamic IP-addresses.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Provide complete Help Desk and Asset management software with S...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Automate many aspects of call and trouble ticket management.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Empower IT help desk technicians with Web-based help desk softw...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Supply an affordable web enabled service management for your he...
- Automate the audit of your network, verify software license com...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Secure your investment and make it your own with an unlimited l...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Use a help desk application with various features.
- Track calls with the full history of all actions taken.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track all calls and display history.
- Manage incoming service requests and support calls.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: